April 12, 2011

Day 4.



Rarely do I run across people and/or companies to be exact that seem to be doing what I wish I could. Here's a perfect example of a couple dudes doing what they love and killing it along the way. I know the fact that I'm a die hard cyclist has a lot to do with the realitivity of this short video but even when I look outside of their hearts to design 'commuter friendly' apparel I really see the simplicity of what they do and in a sense, how they present themselves. A company is in direct correlation with the persons personality running the show. Understanding how the 'SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ______" is not just liberal stand on the business world. Do what you love, and make a living out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Do what you love...

    That line is spot on my friend.

    ReplyDelete