August 5, 2009

be anxious, no more.


"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

I know i'm a bit of an opinionist, although i'm sure it's not in the dictionary. I like to express my opinions and back them up with good reason. I love to share my heart and what it's aching of. As my desires become greater and greater I seem to have a hard time managing them. It's hard to visualize videos and envision photographs while in the meantime I cut potatoes and boil water. It's hard for me to tell my brothers I'm unable to go on tour and film in the name of Jesus because my probation officer said she's not ok with it. When will this bondage disappear? When will my Lord allow me to be set free from my years of worry and emptiness still attached by the Law? He will i've got no doubt in but it's this wait, the waiting of water to boil in which i've become inpatient. I don't want to be restless and the thing i've been learning is that it's these times in which my character's built. In these moments it almost goes back to the old 'a boy becoming a man' stereotype. If you're reading this and are unfamiliar with the Bible then I greatly encourage you to read from it as often as you can. It'll do wonders, the things God wants to speak to you through the word will literally blow your mind and forever change your perspective on the Holy Spirit and the love the Lord has for you, whether you've been saved or not. One of my recent favorite verses talks about presenting all your wants and needs through prayer. It says to not be anxious about anything, something i've not yet grasped.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phillipians 4:6

STRUGGLES ARE INEVITABLE. GOD IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment