February 2, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I could write paragraph after paragraph about how great God is. Well this time i'm going to take a bit of a step back and keep things simple. Jesus, thank you. Thank you for keeping your hands on me while i was running through Post Falls like a chicken with my head cut off, thank you Lord for being there while Joe, Sam, Thomas and I rolled hundreds of feet off the cliff, thank you God for speaking miracles into my life throughout my 100-some days in Jail, thank you for allowing me to have the friends i've had and have, praise your name for the family i've grown with. 

Tomorrow's an interesting day. This exact time last year i was preparing to go to court, mobbing around with Jamison in Big Red talking about how nice it had been not drinking for 3 months. Trying to keep my mind of the court date that would eventually send me into incarceration for the longest 30 days of my life.

I hate to dwell in it, thinking about how bad it was and how even today, it both depresses me and excites me. It's something i rarely talk about and would rather not write about. Maybe one day i'll write a few hours, reminiscing about the things i saw and did but not now. Now i sit here, in a tranquil state of mind shouting nothing but rejoices. Rejoicing my freedom. Thankful for every little piece of life God has used to mold me.

"Most assuredly I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."   John 5:25


No comments:

Post a Comment